So, Daniel wanted me to create this blog in hopes that I would get some new ideas for dinner... Apparently nobody cooks right now. We all have young families, so maybe when they are teenagers and eat us out of house and home... I think I may be cooking the most anyways and so Daniel should just be thankful for what he has, right? Well, I think he should ;). Even if a certain someone in his carpool thinks I am a bad homemaker.
We have decided (Daniel and I) that Daniel just doesn't like food. I guess that is why he is skinny. He likes nachos, spiral ham, mashed potatoes w/ cheese whiz (which I never make), steak, sushi rolls, popcorn, and fresh corn. He doesn't ever over eat these things, like stuff himself to death because he loves it so much, so I just think that if he didn't need to eat, he wouldn't. I on the other hand, LOVE to stuff my face with cookies, chocolate, ice cream, etc. Daniel once said that he is sick of chocolate when I told him to buy me some. I didn't understand. If I make cookies or cake, he will eat one serving that day and then never touch it again so I end up eating it all.
Anywho, thanks for all your recipes. Does anyone still want me to keep this blog???? I can in case you have plans for sharing recipes someday.
2 comments:
I totally forgot about this blog!! I would love for you to keep and and we just need to be better about adding to it.
i agree with mom, i just need to be better at adding recipes!!! i guess i really don't ever try to cook anything new, that's my problem!
haha, and your conclusion made me laugh... no chocolate?! that's absurd! and who only has one serving of dessert and then forgets about it?!?!
Post a Comment